At Bratton Estate & Elder Care Attorneys, we believe everyone can benefit from estate planning services. We provide comprehensive estate planning to many areas in New Jersey and in and around Philadelphia, PA. If you need help creating or updating your will or estate plan in Abington, PA, we are here to help.
Call us today at (856) 857-6007. We can answer your questions, explain our services, and set up an appointment for you to meet with an estate planning lawyer in Abington, PA from our team.
Bratton Estate & Elder Care Attorneys Will Help You Build a Comprehensive Estate Plan
At Bratton Estate & Elder Care Attorneys, we help our clients put comprehensive, personalized plans in place to address what will happen if they can no longer make their own medical or financial decisions or if they pass away. We always get to know our clients before we create any legal documents. This ensures we have a good idea of your needs and preferences and can create a unique plan that works for your family.
We understand that estate planning is about a lot more than what happens to your assets after you die—it is about leaving your family on firm financial ground. Our attorneys will guide you through the estate planning process, including:
- Naming an administrator who will enter your estate into probate and oversee the administration of your will;
- Taking actions to preserve assets for your family’s future;
- Medicaid planning, when appropriate;
- Safeguarding your minor children’s future by naming a guardian and fiduciary;
- Creating a trust or otherwise safeguarding dependents with special needs; and
- Creating unique plans designed specifically for high-asset or complex estates.
Creating an estate plan often requires utilizing several types of legal documents and services. Depending on your family’s unique needs and the types of services we perform on your behalf as a part of this process, this could vary greatly from case to case. The documents created during your estate planning process could include:
- A last will and testament
- Revocable living trusts and irrevocable trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Healthcare powers of attorney and living will
- Documents related to Medicaid planning and other asset protection plans
Call (856) 857-6007 today to get in touch with an estate planning lawyer in Abington, PA and learn more about how we can help your family create the plan that best fits your needs.
You Can Safeguard the Future of Your Minor Children with an Abington Estate Plan
We all hope to see our children grow up, but that should not stop you from taking actions to safeguard their future in the event something happens to both you and their other parent. If you have minor children or adult children with special needs who live with you, we can help you put a plan in place that names a guardian and fiduciary in the event they need one.
As a part of this plan, we will discuss your preferences. You will need to choose someone to provide care for your children as well as someone to oversee their financial support. We can help you make choices that include:
- Who will take care of your children immediately following your death
- Who will have legal custody of your children following your death
- Who will have control of the financial accounts meant to support your children and
- How and when their guardian or the child has access to any assets you left to support their care
We can also include many of your personal preferences in this document. This might include details like:
- The education you prefer for your child
- Any information about necessary medical care or who to contact
- Your preferences for their religious upbringing
More than any other part of an estate plan, our clients tell us that knowing exactly what will happen to their children if they can no longer care for them gives them peace of mind. Let an estate planning lawyer in Abington, PA help you create these important documents today.
There Are Many Benefits of Abington, PA, Estate Planning
When you create a comprehensive estate plan with help from Bratton Estate & Elder Care Attorneys, you are getting a lot more than a say in what happens to your assets after your death. You are securing your family’s financial future even when you can no longer take care of them directly. Depending on your family situation, you may also be safeguarding the future of your minor children or providing for an adult child with special needs.
By having an estate plan that will stand up in court, you are also helping your family navigate the estate administration process after you are gone. Depending on the specific details of your plan, it may:
- Help your family avoid the probate process entirely or make probate much easier and more affordable for your family
- Give your loved access to your accounts immediately so they can pay bills
- Reduce the risk of estate disputes and litigation and prevent squabbles over assets and inheritances
Talk to an Estate Planning Attorney in Abington, PA
The team from Bratton Estate & Elder Care Attorneys can help you create or update a personalized estate plan that meets your family’s needs and gives you peace of mind about what will happen when you are no longer here to take care of your family and oversee your assets. Our team will help guide you through complex life and estate planning laws.
We can create a will, create trusts, name a guardian for your minor children, and take care of many other estate planning tasks for you as a part of a comprehensive estate plan. We have offices in Haddonfield, Moorestown, Trenton, and Linwood, New Jersey, as well as in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We can also meet with you at your home or elsewhere around Abington, PA.
Call (856) 857-6007 today to learn more about our estate planning, estate administration, or estate litigation services in Abington, PA.