Students applying to the Bratton Law Group annual Vicki Elaine Whitworth Memorial Scholarship Fund must first accept the following terms and conditions:
- Satisfy all eligibility requirements outlined on the Scholarship Fund page.
- Complete and submit the essay and application form by June 15, 2022
- Agree not to hold Bratton Law Group responsible for any technical difficulties in the application process or for missing the deadline to apply.
After we receive and review all scholarship applications, one deserving student will be awarded $1,250.
Scholarship Winner Selection Process
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
- Employees or children of employees of Bratton Law
- Past recipients of the Vicki Elaine Whitworth Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Bratton Law if he/she were to be awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
Bratton Law Group does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of religion, race, color, sex, national origin, or any protected status.
The firm will review all essay and application submissions. The recipient of the $1,250 from the Vicki Elaine Whitworth Memorial Scholarship Fund will be the student who fulfills the eligibility requirements and responds most thoughtfully to the essay prompt.
The firm may require additional information when reviewing applications and reserves the right to contact any applicant for this information before selecting a scholarship winner.
Bratton Law Group will not distribute, share, sell, or use the information of applicants for any reason other than considering them for the Vicki Elaine Whitworth Memorial Scholarship Fund.
The firm takes ownership of any and all materials applicants submit and reserves the right to publish the scholarship winner’s name and essay. These items may be published in the firm’s press releases, on the website, and in social media posts.
Return to the Bratton Law Group Vicki Elaine Whitworth Memorial Scholarship Fund page.