Elder Law Lawyer in Medford Township, NJ
If you need help with an elder law issue, the team from Bratton Estate and Elder Care Attorneys is here to help. An elder law lawyer in Medford Township, NJ can address emergent concerns or help you prevent a future crisis by putting the right plan in place today.
Call us today at 856 770 2744 to schedule a consultation with a member of our team. In addition to our elder law attorneys, we also have social workers and a registered nurse on staff. Every client works closely with a compassionate member of our team who takes the time to get to know your needs and preferences. You can also reach us online by using the chat feature or completing our contact form.
We Can Handle Your Elder Law Case or Address Your Concerns
An elder law attorney at our firm can handle a wide range of elder law and estate planning needs and can provide the services you need. This may include:
- Addressing potential concerns before they emerge
- Establishing guardianship and conservatorship
- Helping you to make choices now about your future or the future of a loved one
- Creating life care plans for today and the future
- Ensuring your aging loved one receives the appropriate level of care and lives the best quality of life possible
We often find that after guiding our clients through their most pressing elder law concerns, they want to be more proactive about how they can deal with this type of situation in the future. We can recommend a plan that works for them, meeting their needs and safeguarding their aging family member’s future. By taking action today, they gain peace of mind about the future.
We can also help families put plans in place to prevent their children and grandchildren from struggling with their care. This may include:
- Estate planning
- Life care plans
- Medicaid planning
- Asset protection plans
Let an Elder Law Lawyer Help You When You Need It Most
Our team is here for you, ready to simplify even the most complicated elder and estate law process when you need it most. We understand you are struggling through some of the most difficult decisions of your life and that the problems you face can feel overwhelming. Let us bear the weight of ensuring your parent, grandparent, spouse, or other aging family member gets the care they need and deserve.
We will meet with your family and get to know your unique priorities and preferences. Our team is ready to go. We can step in to help you during a crisis or help you build a proactive plan to prevent an emergent situation from getting worse. Your elder law lawyer in Medford Township can address your concerns and explain complex legal topics such as:
- Purpose of an estate plan
- Guardianship vs. conservatorship
- What life care planning entails
- Medicaid planning while in a nursing home
When you hand your case over to our team, you are taking the first step toward getting the peace of mind you need. We will take care of your family’s physical, emotional, and financial health, and safeguard your future. Call us today at 856 770 2744 to get started.
Reach Out to Us Today for Help With Your Elder Law Concerns
Families often reach out to us for help when they are not sure where else to turn. They are in a difficult position and do not know what to do. Often, we hear from beloved family members such as:
- Husbands or wives
- Sons or daughters
- Brothers or sisters
They are doing their best to provide care and support for their aging loved one, but now face difficult decisions or circumstances. This frequently includes:
- Diagnosis of a terminal or progressive illness
- Serious injuries from a fall or other accident
- Heart attack, stroke, or another major health issue
- Dementia or other cognitive issues
- Problems with independent living and self-care
- Issues with mobility
- Blindness or other sensory problems
- Elder abuse or neglect in a nursing home, assisted living facility, or from another care provider
We can help them deal with their concerns, reducing their fears and guiding them through the process of putting a plan in place for the future. A few of the most common elder law problems we address include:
- Creating advance directives, powers of attorney, and other related documents
- Guardianship and conservatorship proceedings
- Paying for in-home or residential advanced nursing care via Medicaid planning
- Creating a life care plan that addresses what will happen today and what may happen in the future
We can help your family face their current elder law concerns and work to avoid this type of situation in the future. When you meet with our team, we will listen to you and your needs and build a plan. We do not offer one-size-fits-all plans, because we know your family’s concerns are as unique as you are.
Talk to an Elder Law Lawyer in Medford Township, NJ
If you and your family are struggling with an elder law issue, an elder law lawyer in Medford Township, NJ from Bratton Estate and Elder Care Attorneys is here to help you. Let us review your situation, get to know your unique needs, and find solutions that will work for your family. Whether you are in the midst of a crisis or looking to be more proactive about the future, we can help you put a plan in place to address your needs.
Call us today at 856 770 2744 to discuss your situation with a member of our team.