Bratton Estate and Elder Care Attorneys can help you with both crisis intervention and long-term plans and legal solutions. If you have concerns about the wellbeing or future of an aging loved one in Upper Darby, PA, let us help you with a proactive solution and put your mind at ease.
Call our team of elder law lawyers in Upper Darby, PA today at (856) 857-6007 to learn more about how we can help you address your concerns, safeguard your loved one’s future, and get the peace of mind you need.
Our Team Approach Sets Us Apart When Addressing Elder Law Concerns
At Bratton Estate and Elder Care Attorneys, we address both crisis intervention and complex legal or medical topics by taking a team approach. Our team includes not only elder law lawyers but also social workers, certified dementia practitioners, and a registered nurse. We work together on every case, ensuring we meet the unique needs of every client and their family.
No matter if you call us with an elder law emergency or seeking proactive solutions, you will discuss your case with one of our compassionate and knowledgeable team members. Our attorneys seek to:
- Identify your primary concerns
- Answer your most pressing questions
- Learn more about your needs, preferences, and priorities
- Provide support during this stressful and overwhelming time
Some of the topics you may discuss with the attorney may include:
- Nursing home, long-term, or end-of-life care
- Life care planning
- Medicaid planning and asset protection
- Other issues that affect a senior’s physical, emotional, or financial wellbeing
Once we have a good idea of how we can help you navigate the immediate issues and work to prevent similar situations in the future, we will put together a plan that addresses your concerns. We do not work with one-size-fits-all plans. Instead, we customize the legal services you need specifically for your family. For example, imagine your family member received a dementia diagnosis. An elder law lawyer in Upper Darby, PA could help you create:
- Advance directives and powers of attorney
- Guardianship and conservatorship plans
- Medicaid planning and asset protection plans
To get started as soon as possible, call our team today at (856) 857-6007.
Our Team Can Solve Almost Any Emergent Elder Law Concern or Plan for the Future
At Bratton Estate and Elder Care Attorneys, we can help you understand the actions required to intervene in a crisis and safeguard your loved one’s physical, emotional, and financial future. We can solve any elder law emergency and put a plan in place to prevent ending up in another crisis in the future. Let us evaluate your loved one’s situation. We can help by:
- Navigating an elder law crisis
- Establishing guardianship and/or conservatorship
- Planning today for your current and future care
- Planning for the current and future care of an aging loved one
- Creating a comprehensive life care plan for you or a family member
- Advocating for your senior
- Fighting for the appropriate level of care and quality of life
- Identifying neglect and holding the liable parties responsible
- Seeking justice and pursuing compensation for elder abuse
- Preventing elder abuse and neglect
We can also help you with your own planning for the future. When someone goes through an elder law crisis with a parent or spouse or watches them become more and more dependent, it often makes the caregiver consider their own future. In addition to helping you solve concerns about your loved one, we can also help you prevent your children and grandchildren from being in the same position later on. This is possible through:
- Estate planning and administration
- Life care planning
- Medicaid planning
- Asset protection planning
How to Know When You Need an Elder Law Attorney in Upper Darby, PA
Many people who call us are during an emergent elder law situation when they call us. They are family members who have done all they know to do and are not sure where to turn. Most commonly, this includes:
- Husbands or wives
- Sons and daughters
- Brothers and sisters
- Parents or siblings of adults with special needs
Even when they are not in the middle of a crisis, it may feel like a crisis to them. They are overwhelmed and stressed out, and need help figuring out what to do next. Often, they have questions about elder law and how to navigate specific scenarios. We answer their questions, provide the legal services they need, and give them peace of mind for the future.
While your situation and your family’s needs are unique, it is often an injury, illness, or new diagnosis that leads our clients to make the call. Our compassionate social workers can help you understand what to do next if your loved one recently went through:
- The diagnosis of a chronic, terminal, or progressive disease
- A fall resulting in a broken hip, broken arm, or other injuries
- Heart attack, stroke, or another significant medical issue
- Advancing dementia, Alzheimer’s, or another cognitive impairment
- Difficulty with self-care or other concerns about independent living
- Decreased mobility
- Suspected elder abuse or neglect in a nursing home or by another caregiver
Talk to an Elder Law Lawyer in Upper Darby, PA
The team from Bratton Estate and Elder Care Attorneys is ready to go to work for you and your aging loved one. Let us take on your immediate concerns and put a plan in place to prevent emergencies in the future. An elder law lawyer in Upper Darby, PA can ensure your beloved senior is safe and has the best quality of life possible, while also giving you both peace of mind for the future.
Let us help you with all your elder law questions and concerns. Call us today at (856) 857-6007 to get started today.