At Bratton Estate & Elder Care Attorneys, the safety and well-being of our employees, clients, and community partners remains our foremost priority. As we continue to monitor the quickly evolving news related to the coronavirus, we want to share what we are doing to protect our offices and what modifications we have put into place for new and existing clients:
- We have increased deep cleaning in our offices particularly in common areas such as our conference rooms, waiting areas, and restrooms. We will also be sterilizing all surfaces, including pens, after meeting with each client.
- If you have concerns about an upcoming meeting, we are now offering video conferencing and phone conferencing to new and existing clients
- If our clients prefer, we will also be offering in-home consultations to those who do not wish to leave their home. Our team will be following all CDC safety precautions to ensure your comfort with our visit.
- In an abundance of caution, our team members will be practicing social distancing
- Employees who exhibit any symptoms are required to stay home
- We are refraining from shaking hands with clients
- We are washing our hands frequently
For a legal consultation, call 856-857-6007
We would like to thank you for your patience and trust. Please be assured that we will continue to advocate for our clients and their families as we have always done. We recognize the need for healthcare advocacy during this difficult time, and want to reassure our community that we will get through this together.
As always, thank you for your confidence in us and if you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to us.
Call 856-857-6007 or complete the Contact us form