A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity exists through year end. Are you prepared to capture this opportunity?
We urge ALL our clients to attend this free informative webinar offered by estateplanning.com to gain a deeper understanding of why you need to immediately leverage certain wealth transfer strategies that will not likely be available in the future.
Join Estateplanning.com on Friday, Nov. 16, 2012 • 2:00-3:00 p.m., ET and gain valuable insight on:
- What you can expect following the outcome of the November 6 elections.
- Strategies to use if you expect the $5 million exemption to decrease, including Spousal Access Trusts and Family Bank Trusts.
- Techniques for gifting your residence at a discount: Qualified Personal Residence Trusts and sales to Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts (IDGTs)
- Using Family Holding Companies to reduce taxes, protect assets, and retain control when passing your business to your loved ones.
- Looking ahead to 2013 and the increased use of Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts ― the “Swiss Army Knife” of estate planning.
The current estate planning and tax laws have created a number of opportunities for you to transfer significant amounts of wealth before the end of 2012. Secure your participation by registering here.
Call 856-857-6007 or complete the Contact us form