Easy to navigate and designed with clients interest in mind, Bratton Law Group Attorneys at Law is proud to announce the launch of it’s new redesigned website, located at rothamelbratton.com. The redesign was based around creating a dynamic, robust site that reflects who the firm is today.
In addition to re-branding and re-organizing key information, the firms new web presence puts a strong emphasis on enhanced information, user-friendly interface, and readily available resources.
“We felt it was important to communicate and share Bratton Law Group information with our clients and professional community in the most accessible way. We are excited about the many new ways rothamelbratton.com will allow us to communicate with you. The new resources and content makes our website more informative than ever,” remarked partner Charles Bratton.
Some of the key features of Bratton Law Group’s new site include:
- New user-friendly Homepage: In addition to new features, the homepage has been redesigned to easily navigate practice areas, blog news, and prominent information.
- E-newsletter Signup: Bratton Law Group’s e-newsletter signup allows clients and partners to sign up for a monthly email newsletter. This informative monthly update keeps you in the know of our latest events, seminars, and important news and tips relating to our areas of law.
- Events and Seminar: Viewers can review dates, locations, and descriptions for upcoming events and seminars. In addition, the event links to an easy sign up page so users can reserve a seat right from the website.
- Free Articles: Download and print valuable free articles on a variety of legal topics with the click of a button. New articles will be posted monthly.
- Blog: It is targeted to the firm’s clients, potential clients, and the business professionals. Its content, posted weekly, includes news about the firm and its many events, community interest items, practice area related topics, and updates on the activities and accomplishments of Bratton Law Group attorneys and staff.
- Request a Speaker: Bratton Law Group is dedicated to assisting professionals in our community with over 10 years of on and offsite seminars and continuing education assistance. Upon request at rothamelbratton.com, our attorneys present educational seminars to non-profit organizations, employers, support groups, associations, special interest groups, Realtors, accountants, attorneys, and financial advisors in our community.
“The new site offers a fresh look and is an important part of the firm’s commitment to providing dedicated service to our clients,” said partner John Rothamel. “This is about building relationships with our users by providing advanced resources and making the site easy to navigate. “
About Bratton Law Group LLC
For a legal consultation, call 856 770 2744
Bratton Law Group LLC is a New Jersey and Pennsylvania law firm providing focused expertise, innovative thinking and unprecedented service. Their professionals have a diverse background that includes the representation of thousands of homeowners purchasing and selling homes, estate planning and administration, tax planning, elder law, asset protection, disability planning, representing small to large corporations, bankruptcy, business succession planning, commercial real estate, family law, mergers and acquisitions, immigration, civil litigation, workers comp., SSI, SSD, DUI and municipal court, employment law, and estate litigation. Bratton Law Group LLC offers four convenient locations in Haddonfield, NJ, Philadelphia, PA, Ewing, NJ, and Chevy Chase, MD.
For more information about Bratton Law Group LLC, visit rothamelbratton.com.
News Blog Posts:
Q&A Part 4-Facing a foreclosure, what alternatives do I have?Bankruptcy attorney, Ari Linden, answers our question and answer series part four: If I am facing a foreclosure and I have been unable to obtain any relief such as a short sale of the property or a
Property Tax Appeal SeasonSpring is in the air, which means cleaning and organizing our homes inside and out, however one way to “Spring Clean” your house this season does not include a vacuum or rake. Spring is also a
Partner Chris Bratton Named as “America’s Most Honored Professionals”.Congrats to partner Chris Bratton on being named as “America’s Most Honored Professionals” by the American Registry. As stated by the American Registry, “of the hundreds of thousands of
Bratton Law Group 2nd Annual Candy DriveJoin Us in Donating Extra Halloween Candy to Our Troops Overseas Bratton Law Group’s Haddonfield office is calling all local residents to put their extra Halloween candy to good use for their