After seven years as Rothamel Bratton Attorneys, Mr. Rothamel and Mr. Bratton have made the difficult, but strategic decision, to divide the firm into their two distinct practice areas. Rothamel Bratton consisted of Charles “Chris” Bratton’s Estate Planning and Elder Law group and John Rothamel’s Real Estate and Short Sales team. As both sides of the practice have fortunately continued to grow, maintaining two practices under one name has become challenging due to each specific marketing and client requirements. So in order to continue to grow and provide the best service in their distinct practice areas, Chris and John have mutually agreed to divide the firm into two separate names.
So….we are very excited to announce that effective today, Chris Bratton has partnered with experienced South Jersey elder law attorney, Justin L. Scott, to form our new rebranded firm, Bratton Law, Estate and Elder Care Attorneys.
Justin has been actively working with the firm since January so you may have already had the opportunity to meet him or soon will. Prior to joining Rothamel Bratton Attorneys, Justin gained several years’ experience in estate planning, elder law, asset protection, and life care planning as a respected attorney for another elder law firm here in South Jersey.
This rebrand will allow us to exclusively represent ourselves in the specialty practice areas we have always be in, estate planning, elder law, and life care planning, but now the firm identity, building, and website will reflect that. Moreover, by combining Chris and Justin’s experience, together they will be able to respond to our growing client’s needs, reach a much larger geographical market, increase client meetings and communication, and improve processes and efficiencies.
“Our focus continues to be on serving our clients and partners and this partnership will allow us to strengthen our offerings. The rebranding will help create a clear identity of our mission and offerings to our clients. We want to focus exclusively in estate planning, elder law and life care planning and this rebrand and partnership will ensure this,” remarked managing partner, Chris Bratton.
What Stays The Same With The Rebrand?
- We still have ALL the same amazing staff that have been with us for years!
- All previous phone numbers will continue to reach us, as will the new.
- You can expect the same values and service as Rothamel Bratton but at the same time, we will grow and strengthen our resources and offerings.
- All three satellite offices will remain the same in Philadelphia, Linwood and Trenton.
- For now we will keep our main office at 18 Kings Hwy West, Haddonfield. However, we have fortunately out grown this space and are actively looking for a new location, but for now everything remains the same.
What Will Change?
- We have a New Logo-exclusive to Estate Planning and Elder Law!
- New state-of-the-art website and resources! Be sure to check out the resource page.
- Staff emails will now be email@example.com
- Follow us at facebook.com/brattonscottlaw/ and https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/11166970/
- New main phone #856-857-6007 and fax 856-857-6008
- All communication (enewsletters, mailings, quarterly newsletter, blogs, social media, and events) will reflect estate planning, elder law and life care planning topics only.
This is an exciting time for us, our partners, and our clients and we look forward to sharing more exciting things to come. We are sparked by the opportunities this new partnership brings and look forward to creating an even better firm and level of service for you.