Bratton Law Group, LLC relocates corporate office.
Haddonfield, NJ- Bratton Law Group is pleased to announce that effective December 10th, we have moved our two Haddon Heights and Haddonfield offices into one convenient location.
While we may have moved, you won’t have to look far. Our new, large, 4,400 square foot building is located just down the road at 18 Kings Highway West in Haddonfield, NJ.
By bringing the offices together “under one roof,” it will allow us to better provide for our clients, enhance efficiencies and respond to our growing client needs in a new, improved space.
To assist you with the move, we have provided a user-friendly map on our website, rothamelbratton.com/contact/directions/, located under “contact”. To make it even easier, you can continue to use the same phone and fax number.
We are excited about the new opportunities this relocation brings and look forward to continuing to serve you in the areas of:
- Retirement and tax planning
- Drafting wills, trusts, and powers of attorney
- Medicaid-planning and nursing home admissions
- Special needs planning / special needs trusts
- Obtaining guardianship and powers of attorney
- Representing executors in
- probate and estate administration
- Complex estate planning involving large assets
- Real Estate
- Short Sales & Distressed Property
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Business Formation & Succession Planning
About Bratton Law Group
Bratton Law Group is a New Jersey and Pennsylvania law firm providing focused expertise, innovative thinking and unprecedented service. Their professionals have a diverse background that includes the representation of thousands of homeowners purchasing and selling homes, tax planning, elder law, asset preservation, disability planning, representing small to large corporations, bankruptcy, business, real estate and estate litigation. Bratton Law Group offers four convenient locations in Haddonfield, Philadelphia, Linwood and Ewing, New Jersey.
New Office Location: